Tickets are now on sale for the Inverness Highland Games which will be held in July in the capital of the Highlands
TICKET sales for a major summer event in the capital of the Highlands are now open online.
Tickets for this year’s Inverness Highland Games are available online for the first time for the event which will return post-lockdown on Saturday July 16 at Bught Park.
Amy MacLeod, High Life Highland Events Manager, said: “Our aim is to provide individuals and families with as many memorable moments as possible.
“We hope this year’s Inverness Highland Games will provide a fun day out for residents and visitors showcasing the traditional competitive events and displays that we all enjoy at the Highland Games and have missed so much over the past two years.”
The Games will feature the magnificent heavyweights, athletics, pipes and drums and Highland dancing and are supported by the Inverness Common Good Fund.
Competition entry forms for those wishing to participate in the Athletics, Highland Dancing and Solo Bagpipe competitions are also available on the website.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.invernesshighlandgames.com and High Life Highland cardholders can take advantage of a discounted rate for the event
Ticket prices will be:
- Adult General Admission (16+) £10
- Reduced price (under 16, senior 65+ and accessibility tickets) general admission £5.
- Adult HLH Member (16+) reduced entry £7
- HLH Member Concession (under 16, senior 65+ and accessibility tickets) discounted entry £3
- High Life Highland is organizing the event supported by the Inverness Highland Games Committee on behalf of the City of Inverness and Region Highland Council Events and Festivals Task Force.