The fourth edition The Fear Evolved in-game event kicks off today in ARK: survival has evolved. The Halloween themed event returns with DodoRex, DodoWyvern, spooky chibis and more.
During the ARK: Fear has evolved 4 event, players get 2X experience, harvesting, taming and breeding. In addition to many fan favorites from past Fear Evolved events, survivors will find themselves looking for eleven new spooky themed chibis to add to their growing collection, seven new ghostly dinosaur skins, and more fun, including:
- Scary dinosaur encounters: Face off against bosses DodoWyvern and DodoRex who lead the spooky gang of creatures found during Spooktober.
- Scary chibis: Collect 11 new event chibis, including Skeletal Rex, Bone Wyvern, Skeletal Stego, and even add a Zombie Wyvern to your collection.
- Appearances of ghost creatures: Find a ghost creature in the wild and after killing it, get the skin to add to your creature. Available for Reaper, Bulbdog, Rex, Basilisk, Snow Owl, Mantis, and Direwolf.
- Scary emoticons: Choose from five event emotes, including new Knock and Scare phrases to scare your friends.
- Party clothes: Pick your favorite Halloween-themed Hawaiian shirt or swimsuit, including the new Reaper and Jack o ‘Lantern swimsuits.
- Special Creature Event Colors: This year’s colors now include Vermillion, Actual Black, Midnight Blue, Medium Autumn, Dark Warm Gray, Orange, Dark Lavender and Jade.
Fans can participate in the Fear Evolved event through November 6 on PC and PlayStation 4. The event begins Monday for Xbox One players. Sorry, Nintendo Switch players. Looks like you’re left out of the fun.