Get up to € 800 entered into your account today!
Apobank offers quick and easy loans to anyone who needs money urgently. Request your online loan by filling in the simple form that you will find above; You could have the money in your account today.
Many of our clients request quick loans to cover unforeseen expenses, the payment of urgent repairs or the need for cash. It is impossible to predict all emergencies and unforeseen events that we may encounter; that’s why, for many people, Apobank represents the safety net they so badly need.
Why apply for a micro loan from Apobank?
- We work hard so that you have your funds as soon as possible
- There is no hidden cost, nor insurance or charges for telephone services
- You can request a loan 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (24/7)
- Online application form, simple and simple
- We offer the highest standards of security and privacy
- Each client receives a personalized treatment
What do you need to apply for your first loan?
- Be between 18 and 65 years old
- Permanent residence in Spain
- Fill out a small online form
- Your ID / NIE
- Your mobile with balance, we will send you an SMS to validate it
- You must provide your debit or credit card number, so your loan will automatically be charged to it on its due date
Before asking for a loan you should know that:
- We offer a maximum of € 300 to customers who apply for your credit for the first time, but if you use our platform correctly and responsibly your level of confidence will increase, so that each time you apply for a new loan we can offer you a larger amount of money up to 800 Euros.
- Once registered in your personal area, when requesting your new loan, your request will be processed automatically and with immediate response.
- To apply for a loan you must have a credit or debit card, so the amount of it will be automatically charged to the card on its due date.
- If you can not meet your payment on time, call us and request a postponement or go to your Client Area.
- Our Customer Service team is available in case of any doubt or incident from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and through Online Chat.